- Please email at least one picture of your products or booth design to IndieFleaGR@gmail.com. Please put your company name as the subject line. Applications are not complete until pictures are received.
- All vendors must carry a purpose card at their booth, a framed statement detailing your locally, socially or ethically responsible business practices and aspirations. It must state the small positive step you are taking locally, socially, environmentally or socio-economically. Lack of doing so may result in you not being able to vend at upcoming shows.
- All spaces guarantee room for a 6 foot table (tables can be rented), although many spots have more than that. You will be notified if you qualify for one. We are a small venue so we have to be considerate of our co-vendors. You can take a look at photos from past events in the Faire Flea Grand Rapids Facebook Business Page to get a better idea.
- Vendor spaces are not guaranteed. Events may be limited by space. Full payment must be received prior to the event and paid within 24 hours of the invoice being issued unless other arrangements are agreed upon.
- Events go on rain, shine or snow storm. There are no refunds or event exchanges for vendor spaces or tables. Please bring your own tent when necessary.
- The Faire Flea events are designed as platforms to bring the community together and showcase the diversity of talent and goods we have to offer each other. They are an opportunity for financial growth, community immersion, collaboration, branding and marketing your company through responsible practices.
- 10×5 ft table spaces $75
- 8×4 ft table spaces $70
- 6 ft table spaces $70
- 4 ft table spaces (you supply the table) $35
Front & Back Studio
- All table spaces $40
- 8×4 ft table spaces $55
- 6 ft table spaces $55